Drive Thru Food Truck Night: Thursday, September 24, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Starpointe Parking Lot
- Menus on-site and will be posted soon on the @LifeInEstrella Facebook page
- Orders taken by staff at the event and delivered to drivers while they wait!
Recipes and 'Ritas: Friday, September 25, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Virtual cooking class
- Mango salsa and guacamole on the menu
- Tequila Snobs shares a recipe for the perfect margarita
- Sign up here and get the ingredient list in advance
Medicare/Social Security 101: Tuesday, September 29, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Hosted by The Choy/Freberg Group of UBS Financial Services
- Includes overview on how to sign up for Part D (Drug) Medicare and Q&A session
- Register for this free conference call on LifeInEstrella.com until September 25
- Conference call dial-in information will be provided that day to all registrants
Spooky Storytime: Thursday, October 8, 10:30 a.m.
- Virtual story time
- Registration includes gift bags filled with Halloween crafts to make at home
- Stories include How a Spider Saved Halloween by Robert Krauss and What was I Scared of? by Dr. Seuss
- Gift bags are limited, so register here soon!
Virtual New Resident Orientation: Tuesday, October 20, 6:30 p.m.
- Free ZOOM presentation
- Great opportunity to virtually meet other new residents and members of the management team
- Q&A session will immediately follow the presentation
- Pre-registration is required, so sign up by Monday, October 19, to join us online!
Boo Boulevard Drive Thru Halloween Experience: Friday, October 23, 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Fun activities for the whole family, including:
- Halloween Photo BOOth: Your treat? A costumed character, fall décor and event signage will be included with your photo, which will be developed immediately and given to you at the next stop on the tour!
- Pumpkin Patch: Kids will be given a small pumpkin and a bag of supplies to create their own Great Pumpkin for your home pumpkin patch!
- Candy Trail: Would it even be Halloween without candy?
- Scarewash or Sweetwash: Drive thru if you dare... a scary or sweet experience is up to you!
- Be sure to register via LifeInEstrella to sign up for a specific drive thru time.
- The cost is only $5/vehicle regardless of number of occupants.
Have you attended our events and would like to get involved? Please email the Lifestyle Department with your note of interest and we’ll make sure you receive more volunteer information.
SPONSOR or PARTNER
Do you own a business or belong to a non profit organization, seeking event sponsorship or partnering opportunities? We have the right event to help you reach your business goals, gaining exposure to your neighbors, the wonderful residents of Estrella. If interested, please email Lifestyle today.
LIFESTYLE EVENT FAQS
Thank you for your interest and support in attending our Lifestyle events!